A Trad Goth loved their big, black hair, their exaggerated pale skin and dark makeup, and their ripped fishnets, leather, and boots. Clothing from the 80's with that spooky flair was really all that was available at the time, and was influenced by the Punk genre since the Goth music genre had recently stemmed from it. No one was thinking about Cyber dreads or Steampunk cogs at the time, they were all about the music and the edgy, darker look.
Think Trad Goth could be your thing?
- You like punk elements as well as Goth elements
- You love the old 80's music
- You love big hair and stark makeup
- You love the more informal kinds of dress
- You like the edgy fashions, the leather, the chains, the fishnet, the skulls and bats
- You like to spend time on your appearance and really stand put
These are just some of the things that could make Trad Goth your thing. It's up to you to find out what you like and dislike, Remember, there are no rules as to what mold you have to fit in the Goth subculture. You could combine aspects from all different types and make it completely your own, or gravitate to one particular style that you really like. It's all up to you!
|Other Types of Goth|
|Punk ~ Rivithead ~ Metalhead ~ Deathrocker ~ Emo|